- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Booking.com Award 2018
- Healthier Choices Award
- Letter from local MP
- Best B&B in England
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Hat Trick - Booking.com Award
- AA Quality Assessment 2017
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Visit England Inspection 2016
- GNAAS collection Sept 16
- Rishi Sunak letter
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Gifts for getting me out of a jam
- Booking.com Award 2016
- Bedrooms name changed
- GNAAS collection Feb 16
- Booking.com Award 2015
- Visit England Inspection
- Fund Raising for GNAAS
- David airlifted to hospital
Healthier choices award for our breakfast
We are proud to be part of the ‘Healthier Choices for a healthier you’ scheme and to have been awarded the Gold Award for our breakfast.
Following a visit by the Trading Standards Project team from North Yorkshire County Council, we were assessed on our breakfast menu; the ingredients we use (including the meat content of our sausages) and our cooking methods. Also by offering the choice of portion size and healthy options we are allowing our guests the choice to eat more healthily.
The scheme is point-based and a business can be awarded gold, silver or bronze and we are delighted to achieve the gold award straight away, without having to make any tweaks to our menu or ingredients, so you can be assured of the excellent quality of our breakfast.
Visit our food page for more information.