- Coronavirus update
- Coronavirus Closure
- AA Quality Assessment 2020
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GNAAS collection reaches £3026
- Healthier Choices Award
- Booking.com Award 2020
- Letter from local MP
- Best B&B in England
- AA Quality Assessment 2017
- Visit England Inspection 2016
- Rishi Sunak letter
- Gifts for getting me out of a jam
- Bedrooms name changed
- GNAAS collection Feb 16
- Visit England Inspection
- Fund Raising for GNAAS
- David airlifted to hospital
Great North Air Ambulance Collection reaches £3026.20
We are delighted to announce that we have achieved our target of £3000 for this vital charity which we decided to support after "David's cow incident" six weeks after moving to Redmire. This target was the cost of an emergency rescue in 2015.
We'd like thank everybody who has bought our marmalade and jams or made a donation whilst staying with us.
Don't panic although we've reached our target David will continue to make the preserves and we will continue to support this fantastic emergency service.