- We have re-opened
- Coronavirus update
- AA Quality Assessment 2021
- Booking.com Award 2021
- Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2020
- GNAAS collection reaches £3026
- Healthier Choices Award
- Letter from local MP
- Best B&B in England
- AA Quality Assessment 2017
- Visit England Inspection 2016
- Rishi Sunak letter
- Gifts for getting me out of a jam
- Bedrooms name changed
- GNAAS collection Feb 16
- Visit England Inspection
- Fund Raising for GNAAS
- David airlifted to hospital
Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
We are delighted to be able to welcome guests back to The Old Town Hall where you can enjoy the peaceful open space of the Yorkshire Dales and have a relaxing stay with us.
We are 'Good to Go' Visit England Covid-19 accredited to give you the re-assurance that we have put measures in place to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
We've made some changes and tried to keep the "home from home" atmosphere without it feeling too sterile. Guidance on our procedures will be emailed to you two days before you arrive. If you would like to see a copy before booking please email us.
In summary are changes are:
- We respectfully ask you maintain current social distancing guidelines.
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering on arrival and in all public areas of our B&B.
- We have hand sanitiser positioned around the premises for your use.
- Our cleaning has always been thorough but we are paying special attention to all touch surfaces with extra disinfecting throughout the day.
- Our breakfast sideboard will not be set out but all items are still available to order.
In these uncertain times we have flexible Booking Terms - If you need to suddenly cancel your booking due to Covid-19 or Government travel restrictions we can transfer your booking to a later date and deposits will be carried forward or you can have the deposit refunded. Hopefully this will give you peace of mind to book direct with confidence.
Keep safe and well. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Louise and David