- Coronavirus update
- Coronavirus Closure
- AA Quality Assessment 2020
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- GNAAS collection reaches £3026
- Healthier Choices Award
- Booking.com Award 2020
- Letter from local MP
- Best B&B in England
- AA Quality Assessment 2017
- Visit England Inspection 2016
- Rishi Sunak letter
- Gifts for getting me out of a jam
- Bedrooms name changed
- GNAAS collection Feb 16
- Visit England Inspection
- Fund Raising for GNAAS
- David airlifted to hospital
Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
We are looking forward to welcoming you to The Old Town Hall where you can enjoy the peaceful open space of the Yorkshire Dales and have a relaxing stay with us.
We are 'Good to Go' Visit England Covid-19 accredited to give you the re-assurance that we have put measures in place reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
We've made some changes and tried to keep the "home from home" atmosphere without it feeling too sterile. Guidance on our procedures will be emailed to you before your arrival. If you would like to see a copy before booking please email us.
In summary are changes are:
- We respectfully ask you maintain current social distancing guidelines.
- We have hand sanitiser positioned around the premises for your use.
- Our cleaning has always been thorough but we are paying special attention to all touch sufaces with extra disinfecting throughout the day.
- Our breakfast sideboard will not be set out but all items are still available to order.
Keep safe and well. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Louise and David